4 Gold Medals and 1 Silver Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018!
Results of the 34th edition of the International Wine Challenge (IWC), owned by William Reed Business Media, rewarding the 2016 vintage.
“The IWC is accepted as the world’s finest and most meticulously judged wine competition which assesses every wine blind and judges each for its faithfulness to style, region and vintage. Throughout the rigorous judging processes, each medal-winning wine is tasted on three separate occasions by at least 10 different judges and awards include medals (Trophy, Gold, Silver, Bronze) and Commended and Great Value awards.”*
4 GOLD MEDALS
– Corton Grand Cru 2016 : 96/100
– Meursault Charmes-Dessus 1er Cru 2016 : 95/100
– Pommard Clos des Epenots 1er Cru 2016 : 95/100
– Volnay Clos des Chênes 1er Cru 2016 : 95/100
1 SILVER MEDAL
– Meursault-Perrières 1er Cru 2016 : 93/100
*Source : https://www.internationalwinechallenge.com/fr/about-the-challenge.html